Friday, June 6, 2008

Amazon Goes Down...Pure Murder Goes Up...to #3!

If you are a lover of books like me, then you were surprised today to see Amazon.com go down for nearly two hours today. The potential lost revenue is staggering.

A pleasant surprise, however, upon its return. My newest book, Pure Murder, was tagged with a new Category of "Rape" and has already hit #3 on the Bestseller list just three days after the official release.

I am in heady company just behind my friend and fellow In Cold Blogger Ron Franscell and The Lovely Bones author Alice Sebold and her personal memoir of rape.

This is the second time one of my books has placed at or near the top of the "Rape" chart. My 2003 book, Dead and Buried, topped out at Number 1 in this category.

You can purchase Pure Murder below:

No comments: