Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pure Murder on BlogTalkRadio: Part I of VII

For those of you who tuned in today at 3:00 p.m. to listen to me read from my upcoming book, Pure Murder, I apologize -- life with a 2-year-old is simply a whiplash existence. I was forced to move my show up two hours earlier, but I believed it worked out for the best. I was able to tweak some problems I had with the music beds and also figure out the switch- and dashboards.

If you missed it, however, do not fret. You can hear the entire vainglorious debut of Pure Murder on BlogTalkRadio directly below.

I read the Prologue and Chapter 1 from the book and talked about how I placed the reader directly into the action, the Pulp Fiction fractured story-telling style used to throw the reader off guard, and how one of the parents of the victims did not want to talk with me for months. I also looked into the life of one of the victims, Jennifer Ertman (pictured above).

This is in preparation for the release of Pure Murder, which hits bookstores everywhere on June 3. I will be reading for six more weeks leading up to the release date. My scheduled airtimes will be each Sunday at 1:00 (CST).



You can pre-order Pure Murder here:

No comments: