Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reuters Picks Up My Decapitated Screenwriter Post

In February, I posted a story on Keven Graff (pictured left), a drifter who decapitated a 91-year-old Hollywood blacklisted screenwriter, Robert Lees (pictured right), and also murdered Lees' backyard neighbor, 69-year-old Dr. Morley Engelson.

I just received word today from In Cold Blog editor Michelle Gray that my story has been picked up by Reuters news distribution service.

The post first appeared at my Hollywood on Trial blog at Investigation Discovery, part of the Discovery Channel. I then posted a teaser at In Cold Blog soon thereafter. More than a month later, Reuters has opted to run the story through its vast distribution network.

Thanks to Michelle Gray and Gregg Olsen for making this happen.

No comments: