Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Interview with Corey Mitchell on Sarcastic Crime

Last night, I had the distinct pleasure of chatting with the lovely and intelligent Shannon Dingee-Kramer, the host of Sarcastic Crime, on BlogTalkRadio.

We spoke about everything from my time in the music business, my years in law school, how I started my career as a writer, networking, the pitfalls and epiphanies of publishing, my books, blogs, and my upcoming book, Pure Murder.

This interview is chock full of goodness, so I hope you can set aside a couple of hours in your hectic schedule and give it a listen.

Also, please support Shannon, not only by listening to Sarcastic Crime, but also by learning more about her Missing You Foundation, which assists law enforcement agencies and families in locating missing persons. Also check here.



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Corey, it was a pleasure having you. My listeners are enthralled with you. Heck, I'm enthralled with you! :) You have been our best guest yet. Thank you so much for doing the show, and I hope sincerely that you'll feel welcome anytime to come back both announced and unannounced! :)

Shannon