Monday, March 24, 2008

BOTS Blog Watch: Don't Even Get Me Started

I posted a small blurb in BOTS on ICB last month about the case of Kari and Matt Baker. Matt was the Baptist preacher from Waco, Texas, charged with murdering his wife. The case has received widespread attention from 20/20, 48 Hours, and Texas Monthly.

According to TM, a Waco housewife, Shannon Gamble, has even created a blog called Don't Even Get Me Started to discuss the ongoing saga of the murder of Kari Baker.

Definitely worth checking out.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Corey,

This is Shannon, "the Waco housewife," here. I was also a friend of Kari's and she was my son's 3rd grade teacher at the time she was murdered. This case is very personal and close to my heart and that is why I do what I can to help fight for justice for Kari.

Thank you for your attention to this case. Hopefully we will be in court soon and justice served!

God bless,
Shannon

Corey Mitchell said...

Hi Shannon,

I am very sorry for your loss. I admire your strength in setting up the DEGMS blog and for providing a voice for Kari Baker. Good luck.

Shannon said...

Thanks, Corey. If you ever have any suggestions or tips on these type investigations, please forward those. You seem to have researched tons of these kinds of cases. You can email me at JusticeForKari@gmail.com.

Corey Mitchell said...

Will do, Shannon. Keep up the good work.